Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Funday

Ross and I got home yesterday afternoon from Lexington.  We had a great time at the UK game and we had really good seats.  They were mid court, 6th row in the upper level so we had a great view of the whole game.  And best of all... the Cats won! :)

We left Fiona with my parents Friday night and she was not very well behaved so my mom was up a lot with her and I'm not sure she'll be a welcome overnight guest again, but it was a humorous situation from what I understand.

This afternoon we went to Robards to spend some time with my grandparents.  They are leaving tomorrow morning for Little Rock, AR for possibly 6-8 weeks.  My grandpa has bone cancer and has not been given a lot of hope and the chemo is starting to destroy his body so his last hope (outside of a miracle) is a bone marrow transplant.  He was rejected for one at Vanderbilt last year because of his age but the place at Little Rock is known for doing them on older people.  We are praying that he will be accepted for the transplant and that his body will receive the new bone marrow successfully and he will be very healthy!  All prayers are greatly appreciated.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment